Monday, October 22, 2007

Caretakers

I can't believe that I actually have a blog. It is even harder to believe that someone will actually read it. Chris set this up for me a few weeks ago but my technical anxiety has kept me from using it. I will be sending this to all of you on my Houston mailing list. According to Chris, my computer guru, this format will enable others to read the comments that all of you make. Or you can just read --no comment required.
I'm becoming such a technocrat I'll soon be using "myspace".
Cyndi

2 comments:

  1. myspace is so last year. The new one is facebook. If you want to be real cool we can set you up with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you heard of dogbook? My daughter has a dogbook (facebook) account for her jack russell! Hard to believe, huh. What is worse . . . I actually write on the dog's page! How sad am I

    ReplyDelete